How to download EPF Passbook and UAN Card online instantly? : EPFO has introduced EPF UAN unified web portal from where dedicated users can download EPF Passbook and UAN Card. It is an easy process and users can instantly download through online. EPF holders can also check EPF KYC status and chance email and mobile number through the web portal. The major advantage of EPF UAN Unified Portal is that users can get all the services related to EPF UAN right from the same platform without the need to visit other portals. Now, EPF holders can check all EPF accounts that are linked to UAN via a single platform.
Benefits of EPF UAN Unified Portal
There are many benefits associated with using EPF UAN Unified Portal. Users by logging in can perform various activities in the portal.
- Can download/print updated passbook anytime? You will be able to see the passbooks that are associated with EPF accounts which have been tagged with UAN. This particular facility is not available for employees whose company is having an exemption under the EPF Scheme 1952.
- Can download/print UAN Card.
- Can update your KYC information that includes email and phone number.
How to download EPF Passbook and UAN Card online using EPF UAN Unified Portal?
Below are the simple steps on how to download EPF or UAN passbook and UAN card online using EPF UAN Unified portal.
- Go to the official website of EPF UAN Unified Portal.
- Log in to your account using your UAN number and password. In case, it has been so long that logged in forgot your password, click on forget your password option to set a new password.
- On successful login, you will be able to see certain options in the page. Click on the view passbook option to download the EPF Passbook and click on UAN card to download UAN card online.
- On clicking the links you will be directed to a new page where you can see in the Action box saying ‘Download Passbook’.
- On clicking it the Passbook will be downloaded. If you are to download the UAN card, you need to click on Download button on the top right corner of the page.
- In the same page, you can see various tabs with labels as Home, View, Manage and Account.
Uses of the tabs
The view tab, as the name suggests can be used to view the entire profile details that include UAN number, name, date of birth and contact details. On placing the cursor on the view tab, you can see options like profile, service history, UAN Card, Passbook.
In the manage tab, you can see contact details and KYC. By going into this option, you can change your contact details like email and mobile number. Also, you can change your KYC status via this tab.
Account tab contains only one option that is change password. You can change your UAN login password from here.
EPF UAN Unified Portal has launched the online services to its users so as to simplify the usage of the services. So, make sure to use them to the best.