Know Your Jurisdiction | Know your Tax Jurisdictional Assessing Officer | Know your PAN Jurisdictional AO | Know your Income Tax Ward: Pan Jurisdiction is nothing but knowing the complete details regarding the PAN Card Jurisdictional Assessing Officer. If you are seeking to find out your details, you need to know your PAN number, type, and the ward. It is pretty much simple to check out the PAN jurisdiction details like the ward circle number. By making use of your PAN card, you can get your PAN jurisdiction. All you need to do is simply provide your PAN card number in the below-provided field and hit the submit button. You can then see all the details like PAN assessing officer, pan card number, pan circle code and a lot more. Here is everything you need to know about PAN jurisdiction, AO Code and a lot more. Check it out!
How to Know your Jurisdiction AO for Registered User?
The users who had already registered can easily get to know their Jurisdiction AO through your login details. If you are a PAN card holder and seeking to know your AO details, you can simply follow the below steps. In this post, we have included the step by step procedure to login so as to know your jurisdiction AO for the registered users. Check it out!
- First of all, you need to navigate to the official web portal of Income Tax at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- On the left-hand side of the webpage, you can see various services such as knowing your PAN, TAN, and AO.
- As you are seeking to know the AO, you need to tap on the link that says AO.
- In the next web page, you need to provide some of your details like login id, password, and your date of birth.
- You need to enter the cache code and tap on the login button.
- You can then know the Jurisdiction AO information.
How to Register to Know your AO for New User?
If you are a new user and don’t have an account on income tax filing website then you need to create a new account in order to know your PAN Jurisdictional AO. Here are the simple steps that help the new users to register for a new account in order to know your AO.
- On the login page, you need to tap on the button that says ‘Register Now’.
- You can then see a registration form wherein you need to choose the type of user.
- Just tap on the continue button. After that, a new registration form opens for the type of user you have selected. If in case, you have selected the individual user type, it opens an individual registration form.
- You need to provide some of your basic information such as your PAN card number, name, date of birth, and you need to make sure that you have entered the middle name as well as the first name. Just hit the continue button.
- You can then enter the password, Captcha code, address and other contact details. Make sure that the password comprises of a number, special character, and an alphabet.
- Hit the submit button. You can then get your Transaction ID number, mail id and phone number in the application form.
- You need to open your mail account and activate the link that you have obtained in your email.
- You need to enter the OTP that you have received on your registered mobile number.
- Click the submit button. You have successfully activated your new user id.
- Once again, click on the login button and enter your login credentials in the provided fields. You can then easily know your Jurisdiction.
How to Know your PAN Jurisdiction AO?
If you are an income tax payer looking for your PAN jurisdiction, you can know it through the official web portal. Just follow the simple steps provided below to know your PAN jurisdiction AO.
- First of all, navigate to the official website of Income Tax at www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- On the left side of the Income tax official web portal, you can see some of the services offered by the Income Tax department.
- You can see some of the details such as your PAN, TAN, and A.O.
- Just tap on the ‘A.O’ link.
- You can then see a login page on the screen.
- You need to login into your account using your username and password.
- Just enter the PAN card number, Captcha code, and hit the search button.
- You can then get to know your Jurisdiction PAN Card details.
How to Know your Jurisdictional AO Building Name?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to know their jurisdictional AO building name from the below post:
- First of all, you need to go to the Income tax official web portal at www.incometaxindia.gov.in.
- You can see a new web page that appears on the screen comprising of all the states in the country.
- You need to choose your state to which you belong.
- A PDF comprising of all your Jurisdictional details appears on the screen.
- On the PDF document, you can find your jurisdictional building name.
- The PDF also comprises of PAN Jurisdictional information such as AO wise Jurisdiction, Ward/ Circle, Range and other essential details.
- You can then know your Pan jurisdictional AP based on your state.
- This is the easy procedure that helps the users to know their PAN jurisdictional AO building name.
In order to meet your Jurisdictional AO officer, you need to know your Jurisdictional A.O building address. Usually, the taxpayers need to meet the AO officer. The Income Tax payers need to submit some essential documents to the Jurisdictional AO officer. During filing your income tax returns, you need to make payment of your income tax returns. Then, the taxpayer will receive the acknowledgment form via email from the income tax department. After submitting the acknowledgment, the taxpayers need to submit the essential documents to the PAN jurisdiction A.O.