PAN Card Details : PAN is an essential document for all the people who are seeking to file their income tax returns. PAN Card is an acronym for Permanent Account Number. It is a 10-digit alphanumeric number consisting of unique characters and numbers to every Pan Card holder. This PAN Card assists the users at the time of opening a new bank account, purchasing a new house, plot, bike or some other essential things. The Income Tax department issues a PAN card to the people. It serves the users as the identification document for each and every individual. Here is each and every detail you need to know about PAN Card details and other essential information. Have a look!
Get PAN Card details via PAN Number
PAN card is the most important document for all the people. If you want complete details regarding your PAN Card, you can make use of your PAN Card number. Among the countless PAN card numbers, the users can search for their PAN Card details using their unique PAN number. Check out the simple steps that help the users to search for their PAN card information:
- First of all, you need to log on to the official web portal of PAN Card.
- You need to enter your PAN Card number in the required fields and enter the Captcha code that appeared on the screen.
- Just tap on the ‘search now’ button that appears on the screen.
- In just few moments, the PAN Card details generates on the screen.
- You can see some of your PAN Card information such as the name, area code, address and other essential details.
Get PAN Card details through Name and Date of Birth
The users can also check out their PAN Card details through name and date of birth. The registered users can also check out the PAN card details as the details of every single individual present on the website of Income Tax department. The users can easily find out the details of the users using the name and date of birth of particular candidate. Just follow the simple steps that help the users to find out the essential information about PAN card:
- First of all, navigate to the official web portal of PAN card of income tax.
- Just tap on the option that says “Know Your PAN.”
- You need to provide your date of birth in the format of DD/MM/YYYY.
- You can then enter your surname followed by middle name and first name.
- After entering the name and date of birth, you can enter the Captcha code as shown on the screen.
- Just hit the submit button.
- You can then find all the details of your PAN card on the screen.
- You can also check out whether your PAN card is in active state or not.
How to search for the Address in your PAN Card?
Check out the simple steps to search for the address from your PAN card:
- Go to the official web portal of Income Tax Department e-Filing.
- Just tap on the option that says ‘Register Yourself.’
- Choose the type of user and hit the continue button.
- You need to enter some of your credentials and fill the registration form.
- Hit the submit button. You can find a link sent to your email Id.
- You need to hit the link so as to activate the account. Go to ‘My Account’ and get your PAN card details along with your address.