Check PAN Card Status Online | Know Status of PAN Card
Have you applied for a new PAN card? It is not just enough to apply for a PAN card. It is your responsibility to check out the status of your PAN card after successfully applying for it. If you’re waiting for your PAN card, you need to check out the status of PAN card on a frequent basis. By checking the PAN card status online you can check out the position of your PAN card application. Usually, people apply for PAN card through various portals such as NSDL portal or UTI.
If you wish to check out the status of your PAN card, we are here to guide you with a detailed procedure. The entire process of checking the status of PAN card takes just a few minutes and it is an online procedure. All the applicants who are seeking to check the precise status of their PAN Card online using the receipt number as provided in the acknowledgment of your PAN card. Here is a detailed step-by-step procedure to check the status of PAN card online.
Check PAN Card Status Online
Using a 15 digit acknowledgment receipt number which you’ve received it at the time of applying for the PAN card, you can check the status of PAN card. Using your name and acknowledgment receipt number of PAN card, you can check the PAN Card Application Status. PAN Card is an official identity document which is usually issued by the Income Tax Department to each and every individual or a firm. PAN Card is a mandatory document in order to carry out specific financial transactions in your country. All the applicants can track the status of PAN card online 7 days later applying for a PAN card.
How to check PAN Card Status by Name?
You can check the status of your PAN card at NSDL portal in two different ways. One way is to check the PAN card status using the acknowledgement receipt number. The other process is to check the PAN card status using the name of the applicant.Using your full name and date of birth, you can view the status of your PAN Card online. You need to enter your full name and date of birth online in the provided fields.
When you should Check PAN Application Status online?
You should not track the status of your PAN card within a week. In order to upload your details of PAN card online, it requires 5 days. From the date of application, you need to begin checking the status of your PAN card i.e., after 5 days of application online.
How to check Status of PAN Card via NSDL Portal?
Here are the simple steps to check the status of your PAN card through the NSDL portal:
- Visit the official website of NSDL Portal
- Choose the application type such as ‘PAN New or Change Request’.
- There are two different options for tracking the status of your PAN card. One is by entering your acknowledgement receipt number and the other way is by filling up your full name and date of birth.
- You need to follow the first way to check the status of your PAN card by entering the 15-digit acknowledgement receipt number in the provided field.
- Just click on the ‘Submit’ button after filling all the essential details.
- You can then read the status of the message which is appeared on the screen.
- The status of your PAN card will be displayed on the screen so that you can check the current status of your PAN card application.
How to Track PAN Card Application Status via UTI?
When you apply for PAN Card through UTI portal, you get a 10 digit coupon number. This is your receipt or acknowledgement number.
- Initially, visit the official website of UTI portal.
- Enter the 10 digit Application coupon number in the provided field.
- Hit the ‘Submit’ button in order to view the status of your PAN card application.
- That’s it! You can then check out the status of your PAN card application on the screen.
PAN Card Customer Care Numbers
If you have any doubts, queries and issues related to the PAN Card Application, status, you can contact the numbers given below:
UTI PAN Card Customer Care Numbers:
- Toll Free Number: 1800 22006
- Mumbai: 022-67931300 / 301 / 302 or 022-67931303 / 304
- Kolkata: 033 – 22108959 / 22424774
- Chennai 044 – 22500426 / 22500183
- New Delhi – 011 23741282/3/4/5/6
NSDL Customer Care Numbers
You can also contact this number if you have any kind of issue regarding the application status of your PAN card.
- PAN Call Centre number of NSDL: 020 – 2721 8080
That’s it! These are the simple ways to check out the status of your PAN card application online.
Where is my pan card
Have u applied for the PAN card then share the acknowledgment number.