Download Form 49A | Pan Application Form 49A In PDF Format: Are you new to PAN Card? Want to create one for you? Then you need to first download Form 49A and submit it via the official website of PAN. Using Form 49A, people, as well as legal entities, can get PAN card. PAN stands for Permanent Account Number that is issued by none other than Income Tax Department of India. The main purpose of PAN card is to provide unique identification for every eligible taxpayer of the country. It is mandatory to have PAN card for those who make financial transactions that cross certain limit set by the government. If you want to apply for PAN then you can do so by downloading the Form 49A first. We will explain to you how to download Form 49 A and how to apply for PAN in this article. Keep reading!
How to download Form 49A?
There are many ways to download Form 49A. The 49A Form is actually available in PDF format, which cannot be edited, but we will tell you the editable Form so that you can easily make changes right from your PC without going through tough methods. Submitting the Form 49A online is the best way to get PAN Card. We are going to present before you simple steps on how to download and submit Form 49 A easily.
- Download the Form 49A by visiting the official income tax website i.e., https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/
- The official page of income tax pan service will open where you can find the options saying reprint, request for correction and tracking. Choose the option appropriate option.
- If you are applying for new PAN Card, you need to use Form 49A. You can download the Form from the above link or by visiting the official website and click this link ( https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan2/servlet/NewPanApp)
- The applicant of PAN Card is required to send an acknowledgment and before doing that, the applicant must attach two proofs – evidence of identity and proof of address. These proofs will be used by income tax department for verification of the applicant’s identity.
- Applicant needs to attest two color photographs to the application form.
- Applicant must pay an amount of 105. The payment can be done either through online or through the draft. The draft can be attached. It is always suggested to go with online payment as it is the fastest and convenient way.
- You can check the PAN application status after few days of application.
Applicants need to make sure to provide the details appropriately without making any mistakes. It is not that easy to change the details in the PAN card so, make sure to be careful while filling the form. If you choose to go with online payment, as we said earlier, it would be an easy process and less time taking as well. If you want to submit the payment through the draft, you can take a draft of 105 and submit it. Make sure to keep the copies of two proofs with you while filling the form.