How to apply online for re-sending of CPC-Intimation u/s 143(1)/154?
The income tax payers need to send ITR-V to the Central Processing Centre in Bangalore after filing income tax return online. Then, the income tax department will check out your e-filing return and sends an acknowledgement to your registered e-mail address. If you have not received the acknowledgement, you can resend it to the CPC via online process. If you are looking for the process of resending of CPC Intimation, we are here to guide you in the best way. Here is everything you need to know about the process of requesting or applying online for resending the intimation or acknowledgement to the Central Processing Centre of Income Tax Department in Bangalore.
The process of resending the CPC Intimation under the section of 143(1)/154 of Income Tax Act provided on the e-filing web portal of Income Tax Department. The tax payers need to visit this official website and click on the My Account Option. The Assessee who had filed their income tax return online has a possibility of resending the intimation under the Section of 143(1) and the Section 154 of Income Tax Act, 1961.
Steps to apply online for resending of CPC Intimation
Here are the simple steps to apply online for resending the Intimation to the Central Processing Centre in Bangalore:
- First of all, you need to log in on to the official web portal of income tax department.
- You need to navigate to the option that says My Account. Now, click on the request for intimation u/s 143(1)/154 under the My Account Tab.
- After clicking on the option, you need to enter some of the details in the provided fields.
- You need to enter PAN Card Number in the provided field.
- You can now select the Assessment Year, Category and Sub-Category from the drop-down menu.
- After filling all the details, just hit the submit button.
That’s it! This is the simple process to apply for resending of CPC Intimation via online process.
- You need to make sure that you enter all the details marked as Asterisk.
- In the field of Assessment Year, you need to enter the year. You can elevate for 5 Assessment years.
- You will receive an intimation order to your registered e-mail address.
- In the field of category, you need to provide the CPC reference number.