EPF Online Payment | Check Employee Provident Fund Online Payment Process :EPF is the acronym for Employee Provident Fund. In short, people usually call it as PF or Provident Fund. In order to save their earnings and collect it at the time of their retirement, the employees save their monthly earnings in the form of EPF. Now, the Employee Provident Fund Organisation has rolled out a simple process to make the payment of EPF via online. The employer can easily make the payment of EPFO starting from this month January 2017. EPFO has rolled out a new UAN portal in order to generate TRRN number and make the payment using different banks with ECR Challan generation. The employer can pay the amount at the official web portal of EPF E-Seva portal.
The EPFO handles all sorts of transactions of the employees like their provident fund and a lot more. It is the most important scheme for the employees regarding their retirement planning. It is possible for all the employees to make their EPF payment via online mode if they have an account in various banks like State Bank of India, HDFC, Bank of Baroda, and a lot more. Every month, the employees need to make their payment by 15th of every month.
The organization won’t accept any kind of extending for the payment of EPF. Instead of waiting in long queues in banks, you can simply make the payment via online in a simple and faster way. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide that helps the users to make their employee provident fund online via the official web portal of EPFO. You can even check the status with much ease. In this article, you can learn when and where to make the payment of EPF online. Have a look!
EPF Online Payment
The employer must keep their mobile phone so that they will receive a message after the online payment. Before heading over the EPF payment process online, the employer needs to make sure that they have TRRN number on the Challan. You can learn the process of generating the Challan online from the below post. In order to make payment of EPF via online, the employer needs to navigate to two web portals. In the first website, you need to check out the list of banks accessible for the employer to make their online payment. After that, you need to choose the bank account from where you can redirect to the payment website.
How to Make Payment of EPF Online?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to make payment of employee provident fund via online mode:
Step 1: Login
- First of all, you need to check out the list of banks and make sure that your bank is included in the list.
- You can go to the official website of EPFO at http://epfindia.com and navigate to the web page of E-Seva employer.
- You need to create your user id and password and login to the new member account.
Step 2: Challan Submission
- In order to generate your ECR (Electronic Challan cum Return) online, you need to upload your information.
- You can submit the Challan online and generate the Temporary Return Reference Number.
- In order to generate Challan online, you need to upload your payment on a monthly basis.
- After the approval of your details, Challan and acknowledgment copy generates online.
Step 3: Generation of TRRN
- You can then download the Challan online. After the generation of Challan, it is valid for 2 weeks.
- If you are unable to pay the amount in 2 weeks, you need to re-generate the TRRN Number.
Step 4: Payment Online
- After successful generation of TRRN number, you can once again login to your account for payment process.
- For instance, if you want to make payment via your State Bank of India account, you need to enter your valid ID and password in the provided fields.
- You can then navigate the cursor to the menu that says ‘Payment/Transfer’ and hit the Pay EPF button.
- You need to enter your TRRN number in the field appeared on the top right side of your Challan and select your debit card account.
- You can choose your account from where you need to transfer your payment amount.
- Hit the submit button and make sure that you enter precise details in the below fields.
- After authorizing your account, you can take a print out of the Challan.
- You need to preserve the Challan for future reference.
When to Make Online Payment of EPF?
All the members who have the account on EPF portal can make their payment online via the official website at http://esewa.epfoservices.in/.
- The users can only make their payment online before the last date at 12 AM.
- It is not possible for the members to make payment online after the completion of the last date.
That’s all! This is the easy process that helps the users to make the EPF payment via online.