How to check EPF Claim Status | Check PF Claim Status Enquiry Online: If you’re a member of EPFO, you can easily check the status of your Provident fund claim online without any hassle. You need not visit any EPF office to check your EPFO claim status instead you can do all this process online. Usually, the employees change their job and the employees need to claim their withdrawal of EPFO amount that you’ve saved in your previous company. You can check out the status of your EPFO claim within few minutes online. Here is a detailed step-by-step guide that helps the users check out the status of EPFO Claim status online and offline.
Benefits of EPFO Claim Status Facility
Know the benefits or advantages of checking the status of your EPFO Claim:
- Once you check out the status of your EPFO claim status online, you will get an opportunity to rectify your mistakes (if any) and evade visiting the EPFO office in person.
- You can also check your provident Fund balance.
- You can also update the status of your EPF claim before any kind of action is taken by the EPFO office.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status Online?
Here are the simple steps that help the users check out the EPFO Claim status via the online mode:
- First of all, go to the official web portal of EPFO and acquire access to KYCS (Know Your Claim Status).
- You will be redirected to the official web page to know the status of your EPF Claim.
- You need to choose your state and simply hit the link that says ‘Search for Establishment Code’ which is provided below.
- If you know the region of your EPFO office, you can simply choose the last option that says ‘Establishment under Office’.
- Select the region of your EPFO office from the drop down menu options.
- You will then get a complete list along with the establishment code displayed on the screen.
- The Establishment code is a 7-digit member Id which is uniquely provided to every member of EPFO.Following the 7-digit code, it comes with a 3 character extension code.
- If your EPF account number does not have any 3-digit extension code, simply leave that field blank.
- Enter the region code and office code in the provided fields.
- Also, you need to fill in the Establishment code and Establishment code extension in the provided fields.
- You can then enter your provident fund account number in the below field.
- Just hit the Submit button.
- That’s it! This way you can check the status of your EPFO claim.
How to Check EPFO Claim Status Offline?
If you don’t wish to check the status of your EPFO claim online, you have an alternative option of checking your EPFO Claim status through offline mode or in a manual way. It means you need to download the claim status form online. Enter all the essential details in the form and submit that form to the EPF office.
You can also get the EPFO Claim Status form from the EPFO office. Apart from this, EPFO provides numerous benefits and facilities to all its members that include EPF balance and UAN status.
These are the two simple ways to check the status of your EPF Claim online and offline.