What is the PAN Card Verification Process Online- Income Tax PAN Services Unit Officials
PAN Card is an essential identity document that helps the users to file their Income Tax returns online. The users can easily get through the application and verification process of PAN card online without any hassle. On the Income Tax department website, the users can easily verify their PAN Card with much ease. PAN card is an essential document for all the users required to file their IT returns. At the time of purchasing some assets like new house or plot, you need to have a PAN Card. In this post, we have come up with a detailed guide about verification process of PAN Card. Have a look!
Application for PAN card
The process of applying for a new PAN card is pretty much simple for all the users. The applicants need to simply fill in all their valid details in the form 49a via online mode. If you want to do it offline, you need to purchase the form and enter all the basic information in the form in a precise way without any mistakes. The applicants need to verify all their details once or twice in order to ensure no mistakes on the form. You need to make payment of the application fee either online through net banking or using your credit or debit card. In order to make payment of application fee through offline mode, you need to go to the nearest bank branch. The applicants need to attach their passport-sized photo along with their signature on the photo. You need to send your application form for PAN card to the following address provided below:
Income Tax PAN Services Unit
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
5th Floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341
Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk
Pune – 411 016
Verification Process of PAN Card
Here are the simple steps that help the users to come across the complete verification process of PAN Card online:
- After successfully filling the application form of PAN Card, you need to make sure that you have entered valid details in the provided fields.
- You need to send some essential documents as a proof of the individual like birth certificate, residential proof and other identity proofs.
- You need to attach or scan these documents along with the PAN Card application form.
- Ensure that you have placed all the documents in right order.
- Once again double check all the details entered in the form.
- You can send the documents along with the application form through the post.
- If you are applying for PAN card online, you can simply send the supporting documents by scanning all of them.
- You need to get through the confirmation process of your PAN card and provide precise address so as to receive the PAN card via post to your registered residential address.
- If you apply for PAN card via online, it just takes a minimum of 5 working days for the PAN card to dispatch to your home or residence.
- If you manually send the PAN card application form via offline mode, you need to wait for about 15 days to receive the PAN card after processing.
Based on the mode of application, the applicants will receive the PAN card with much ease. This is the easy process to get through the whole verification process of PAN Card online.