How to Register PAN Card online at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in : After filing your income tax returns online, the taxpayers need to check out some of the details like amount of the TDS (Tax Deducted at Source), complete status of your income tax returns online you have already filed, and a lot more. You can also check out other details like amount of tax paid whether it is credited or not, outstanding demand and a lot more. In order to check out all these details, you need to register with the income tax department’s official web portal. In this post, we have included the easy process to register online with the income tax department website.
How to register PAN Card at Income Tax E-Filing website
Here are the simple steps that help the users to login onto the official web portal of the Income Tax website at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in
- First of all, you need to login on to the official web portal at incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in of the income tax department.
- On the home page, you can find three options like a new user, registered a user and need assistance.
- If you are a new user and seeking to register for PAN card, just choose the first option that says ‘New to E-Filing.’
- A new registration form opens on your page and you need to choose between two options such as individual and HUF.
- You need to choose the individual option and tap on Continue button.
- You have to fill all the essential details in the form like PAN Card number, Surname, middle name, first name and date of birth.
- You can then hit the continue button.
- You will then redirect to a new webpage wherein you need to provide all your details in a precise way.
- Just tap on the submit button.
- You need to make sure that you have provided valid details in the form and then hit the Register button.
- You have now successfully registered for a new PAN card.
- You will get an activation link to your registered mobile number as SMS or registered Email ID in the form of a mail.
- You can have access to both email and mobile number.
- You will receive a mail like DONOTREPLY from the income tax department. Click to open the mail and hit the specified link so as to activate your account on Income tax department.
- Just enter your mobile number and tap on the submit button.
- You have now successfully registered as a user on IT department web portal.
- You need to click on login button and enter your login credentials in the provided fields.
That’s all! You have now acquired complete access to your income tax details like TDS amount, ITR-V, e-filed returns and much more.