How to know PAN Card Holder Name and Address from PAN Number?
PAN Card is an essential document for all the users in India. This serves as an official identity document that the income tax department issues for all the Indian Citizens. If you are looking to find out your PAN card details such as name, address and other details, we have come up with a detailed step by step guide provided below. Check it out!
How to know Pan Card Address Details Online?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to know the PAN card details of the holder of their address and other details. Check it out!
- First of all, navigate to the official web portal of Income Tax e-filing website at https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- Just click on ‘Register yourself’ button if you don’t have an account.
- If you are seeking to know the details of the individual, just hit the check button that says ‘Individual’.
- Just click on ‘Continue’ button so as to proceed with the registration process.
- You need to enter some of your essential details in the form. Check out the details provided below:
- PAN Number
- Surname, Middle Name, and First Name
- Date of Birth
- You need to make sure that you have entered valid details in the provided fields.
- You can then hit the continue button that appears on the web page.
- You can now fill the complete registration form for Income Tax e-filing.
- In that, you need to enter your currently using mobile number, email address and residential address wherein you currently reside.
- Immediately, an OTP (One time password) sent to your registered mobile number and email address.
- Just tap on the activation link send to your registered email address. You need to ensure that you have entered your existing email address and mobile number.
- Just hit the submit button after completing the filling up process in the registration form.
- You will then receive a message that says about your transaction id. This indicates that you have successfully created your account on Income Tax website.
- You can then check out your email address and SMS on your mobile number.
- You need to enter the OTP in the provided field that you have received on your mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, your new user ID will activate.
- You will receive a pop-up message that says ‘The User ID is successfully activated.’
- You can now navigate to the home page of Income tax website and sign in using your newly created account.
- After signing into your account successfully, you will land on the dashboard.
- You can now navigate to ‘Profile Settings >> My Profile.
- You can check out your PAN card details that appear in your My Profile tab.
- PAN Number
- Full Name
- Date of Birth
That’s all! This is the easy process that helps the users to check out their PAN Card details like address, PAN number, and Name with much ease.