How to get New Pan Card when Old pan Card Damages?

How to get New Pan Card when Old pan Card Damages?

PAN Card is an important document for each and every individual for those who deals with different financial transactions. Sometimes, the PAN Card may damage or lost and there might be some corrections on the card. In such situation, the person who owns the damaged card can apply for a new PAN Card. If you are not aware of the procedure, we are here to help you in the best way. Check it out!


How to get a New Pan Card in the place of Damaged Card?

Here are the simple steps that help the users get a new PAN Card if the old PAN card damages from the official web portal of NSDL:

  • First of all, the users must navigate to the official web portal of NSDL @


  • There is a possibility of translating the text into your required language on the home page of this web portal.
  • The users need to choose the category of the applicant as shown in the below step.
  • The applicants need to select the option of Apply for New PAN Card or Changes or correction in PAN data.
  • Just by hitting the drop-down menu, the applicants need to pick the right option from the list of options.
  • Make sure that you read all the instructions given on the page prior to apply for a New Pan card.


  • While filling the application form, the users need to enter the old PAN Card number.
  • It is quite essential to fill up all the fields marked with star.
  • After filling all the details on the form, the users can hit the submit button.
  • The users need to make a payment of Rs. 107 as application fee via various banking options such as DD, Debit, Credit card, cheque and net banking.
  • After the completion of filling the form, the users can get a 16-digit acknowledgement number and they need to download the form for future reference.


  • The users need to paste the photos of the applicant on the form.
  • Make sure that you attach all the essential documents along with the application form.
  • Before sending the post, the users need to write “Application for PAN Change Request- Acknowledgement Number’ on the top of the envelope.
  • Just send the application form with all attested documents to the address given below:


Income Tax PAN Services Unit

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited

5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341

Survey No. 997/8

Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk

Pune – 411016

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.