Pan Card Correction Online | How to do changes in PAN Card? : PAN Card is an important document for all the people residing in India. The Indian citizens who are seeking to create a new bank account in any of the Indian banks must and should show this PAN card as a proof of identity. The PAN card is beneficial not only for opening a bank account but it is also necessary to purchase some of the big assets like house, plot, bike and much more.The taxpayers must and should have a PAN card as an identity so as to file their Income Tax return through online or offline mode. Without registering your pan card on incometaxefiling website you even can not access or see your 26AS . In order to apply for a new PAN card, the people must fill up the form and submit it online at the official web portal of Income Tax department.
Before applying for the corrections in PAN card, the applicants need to check out the details whether they have included valid information or not. But, sometimes, you might fill the form with some mistakes. You might have issued the PAN card from the Income Tax department with the same details. In such a case, you need to rectify all the mistakes on the PAN card. There is a possibility of correcting the errors online on the PAN card with much ease. Here is the complete manual that helps the users to make corrections in the PAN card via online mode. Have a look!
PAN Card Correction Online
Check out the simple steps that help the users to make corrections in PAN card via online mode:
- At the time of applying for PAN card, the users need to ensure that they submit all the relevant documents.
- You need to attach the Xerox copies of various documents and double check them.
- You will receive a notification regarding the submission of documents for processing the PAN card.
- You can then get the new corrected PAN card through a post from the Income tax department after some days of processing.
How to UPDATE PAN Card Online?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to update the PAN card online:
- First of all, you need to download the correction form of PAN card via online. Otherwise, you can get it manually.
- You need to fill all the essential details in the form and submit the form.
- After that you need to tick the field which you want to change in the PAN card.
- Then click submit button.
- Make payment
- Take printout of the application and attach the necessary documents and sent it by courier/post to the address mentioned in the downloaded pan correction form.
These are the simple steps to update or correct the PAN card via online.