How to Register EPF Complaints or Grievance Online At EPFiGMS: EPFO is an acronym for Employee Provident Fund Organisation that helps the employees in saving their provident fund during their work period. The EPF scheme allows the working personnel from different private and non-pensionable public sectors to save their funds. Every month, specific amount of salary deducts from the employee’s income. That particular income saves to the EPF scheme as provident fund. The employees can collect their provident fund at the end of their job or during their retirement. Also, if the employee moves out of a company suddenly for some reason, it is possible to collect their PFs or transfer them to a new company.
In order to assist the members of EPF scheme, the EPFO organisation has provided a new service. The new service is registering the complaints or grievances regarding their EPF online. Also, the employees can check out the status of their EPF account in a simple way. In this post, we have come up with the process of registering the complaints or grievances of the employees about their Employee Provident Fund online from the official web portal. Check it out!
EPFiGMS – Lodge your EPF Complaint or Grievance
The employees who are confronting issues with their Provident fund or their EPF account can register a complaint on the official web portal of EPF and also check the status of their EPF online. The new scheme launched by the EPFO organisation is EPFiGMS. It is the acronym of Employee Provident Fund I Grievance Management System. Using this system, the employees can lodge their complaints and claims. The employees need to ensure that they have activated their Universal Account Number alongside the verification through Aadhaar card number and the bank account of the employees.
The employees can register some of their complaints such as the following:
- Issue of Final Settlement / Withdrawal of PF
- Transfer of PF accumulations (F-13)
- Scheme certificate (10C)
- Settlement of pension (10D)
- Issue of PF slip / PF Balance
- Payment of insurance benefit (5IF)
- Cheque returned / misplaced
How to Register EPF Complaints Grievance Online?
Here are the simple steps that help the employees to register their complaints or grievances regarding their Employee Provident Funds online:
- First of all, navigate to the EPFiGMS official Website.
- Just tap on the button that says ‘Register Grievance’.
- You need to select the status from the dropdown menu.
- You can see some of the options such as PF member, EPS Pensioner, Employer and other options.
- You need to enter your Provident Fund number to which your grievance is related.
- Just enter the name of the establishment and the address of the establishment.
- You need to enter some of your personal details such as your name, address and other contact information.
- Choose the category of Grievance from the dropdown list.
- You need to enter the details in a single box regarding your complaint in just 5000 characters.
- If there is any file related to your complaint, you need to upload it.
- After that, you need to enter the image characters in the below field.
- Hit the submit button.
That’s all! This is the easy process to register your complaint or Grievance regarding EPF online.